Friday, January 18, 2013

Fun with Boxes and Packaging

I'm forcing myself to take a break from a huge freelance-writing project I've been working on to check in and share some pictures of the most ridiculous package I've ever received.

This package was ridiculous because it had enough filler material to protect a case of wine and/or a set of china, yet all that was in the humongous box was a 4-pack of onesies. 


I mean, seriously.


But Baba G certainly had fun playing with it all. Proof once more that kids would rather mess around with boxes than real toys.

A few days later, a bottle brush arrived from the same place (Buy Buy Baby). Its package was almost just as insane.



I don't get it. But at least BG had fun pushing that box all around the floor, too.



No comments:

Post a Comment